Welcome to Tradetron QnA

Tradetron.tech is a algo strategy marketplace … allows one to build algo strategies without coding and others to subscribe them and take trades in their own linked brokerage accounts automatically. This forum is to address user queries and discuss topics related to the algo trading community.

Is there any strategy made for all options in stockmock website … so that we can duplicate it … enter our own values and test it on tradetron … kindly give link if any such strategy exists.

Thanks for discussing strategy building on webinars.
I am totally new to Tradetron so can anyone please help me in locating those strategy templets discussed in webinars. Would greatly help novice like me to move up the learning curve.

https://tradetron.tech/html-view/strategy-templates

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Jovin !

If you are new to Tradetron, check this thread How to get started with Tradetron

Hi,
I need to Check ORB Open Price of Nifty 50 spot (09:15 to 09:29) and construct Condition Builder in Options with Strike price as ORB open of Nifty spot, If LTP of Option (with strike price as Nifty 50 ORB open) cross below the ORB Low of the Option (with strike price as Nifty 50 ORB open), then it should take the trade. I coded the below

But in above condition, only Option with Strike as ATM is checked and not the strike of ORB Open of Nifty 50 spot. But i need to select the Option with Strike as ORB Open (ORB from 09:15 to 09:29).

Basically my requirement is to build a condition builder with Option strike price as ORB Open (from 09:15 to 09:29) and check if LTP of PE Option with strike of ORB Open of Nifty Spot is lower than or equal to ORB of PE option with Strike of ORB Open of Nifty Spot.
Please advise.