"Marketplace" - From the perspective of Users / Subscribers

This thread will provide all useful details and information about Marketplace to new users and subscribers who want to access marketplace strategies:

Tradetron Demo - Marketplace - Strategy Selection, Performance, Subscription, Deployment, Add Broker:

How to check trades taken by a particular deployed Marketplace strategy:

How to Check Performance of a Deployed Strategy:

To Check Chart Performance of Deployed Strategy of your own or marketplace:

How to Connect with the Strategy Creator:

In order to send message to the Strategy creator, you will need to go to the Strategy Page, over there, in front of the strategy creator’s name, you will find the “message” icon. You can click on that to send message to the creator

Or the strategy creator may also share their Telegram group or contact as shown in the image below: You can reach our to the Creator through these means:

What is the ‘Live Deployment’ number next to strategy name?

The live deployment number, next to the strategy name as shown in the image below shows the number of subscribers / users have deployed the strategy live in their own broking accounts.

Where can I check the Live PNL Chart performance of the strategy from inception?

You can simply scroll down on the strategy description page and you will find Live PNL Chart and Performance based on following parameters as shown in the image below:

1. Capital Required
  2. PNL Amount
  3. Drawdown
  4. Std Deviation
  5. Sharpe Ratio.

And also monthly performance as shown in images below:

Question: What is a Drawdown?
Answer:
A drawdown refers to how much an investment or trading account is down from the peak before it recovers back to the peak.
Drawdowns are typically quoted as a percentage, but dollar terms may also be used if applicable for a specific trader.
Drawdowns are a measure of downside volatility.
The time it takes to recover a drawdown should also be considered when assessing drawdowns.
A drawdown and loss aren’t necessarily the same thing. Most traders view a drawdown as a peak-to-trough metic, while losses typically refer to the purchase price relative to the current or exit price.

More details in the link below:

Question: What is a Sharpe Ratio?
Sharpe Ratio - Sharpe ratio is a measure for calculating risk-adjusted return. Strategies with higher market excess returns and lower volatility will show higher Sharpe Ratios. So naturally, higher is better.

Do ‘Paper Trading’ and ‘Live Trading’ results differ?

Yes, as explained in the below video:
Paper Trading vs Live Trading - Difference in Value

Which is the best performing strategy in Tradetron Marketplace?

Performance of the strategy depends on various factors, past performance does not guarantee future results.

However, we do publish monthly performance sheet known as “Strategy Stats” which has the performance details of the strategies as shown in the link below. It is updated every month.

From the below link you can do your own research and based on the strategy performance on different parameters and decide which is best for you:

https://tradetron.tech/strategy-stats

How do I make the payment of profit sharing for the strategy?

At the end of the month, strategy creator will generate the invoice and email will be sent to you. It will have the link to make the payment. Then you need to pay for that invoice.

Question: I am not able to deploy marketplace strategies in Paper Trade. Getting message that you need to upgrade your plan?

Answer: In order to use the Free Deployment, there should be atleast 1 free slot available. Even though the slot will not be occupied, it still needs one .
So kindly delete / archive the current active deployment, so that one slot becomes free
and deploy all the Free Deployment strategies in Paper Trade from Marketplace and then deploy the Non - Free Deployment

Question: Will I have to pay profit sharing fee for “Live Offline” or “Paper Trading” Deployments?

Answer: No. You do not have to pay anything for Live Offline or Paper Trading Deployments as they are not actual trades in your broking account. You will be charged only for actual profit incurred with “Live Auto” and “Live Auto One - Click” Deployments.

Question: I am not able to see previous performance of a marketplace strategy. I am only able to see the counters since the day I have deployed the strategy in Paper Trading.

Answer: This is because the strategy creator has the option to ‘not’ reproduce past data for new deployments. Hence it will be visible to you only from the day of your deployment.

What is a ‘Counter’ ?

Question: Strategy related Questions:

Answer: For strategy related specific questions, regarding logic, number of trades it takes, criteria, Target and Stoploss, whether its a directional or non-directional strategy, all other queries related to working of the strategy should be addressed to Strategy Creators only. You can connect with the creator to ask these questions. Tradetron Support does not have access to Strategy logic as its intellectual property of strategy creator, hence please ask these queries directly to the creator. Thanks

Question: Drawdown Percentage is from Strategy Deployed ? or Yearly Basis ? or Monthly Basis ? Please clarify

Answer: This is the max drawdown (Maximum Loss in % terms from the Highest Peak Profit Point) of the Strategy from the time of its deployment on Marketplace

Note: Strategies that have profit sharing and were deployed in Live Auto mode, which have pending invoices cannot be unsubscribed or deleted till the invoice is paid. Hence you will see the Archive option only.

Question: Can I set Target and Stoploss for Marketplace strategy

Answer: No, users can’t edit marketplace strategy conditions, however, you can control when to exit the strategy from the 3 dots dropdown menu.

Question: I am not able to see any deployments.

Solution: Kindly reset the filters on Deployed page.