Why my strategy is blocked?

Today I had a deployment that was blocked. Do I need to reactivate it again ?? Please help also can I know the reason

The Strategy can be blocked for Five reasons.

1. It is a subscribed strategy from Marketplace with profit sharing and you have pending invoices
  • Solution: Pay the pending invoice, and redeploy your strategy. You can archive the old one
  1. It is a subscribed strategy from Marketplace with fixed monthly payment.
  • Solution: Renew the strategy subscription and it should unblock automatically
  1. Your Tradetron subscription has expired
  • Solution: Check if your Tradetron subscription has expired. As your account will be rolled back to free subscription, only one strategy is allowed to be deployed. Renew Tradetron subscription and the strategy should un block automatically
  1. The author of the strategy has blocked you intentionally.
  • Solution: speak to the author of the strategy and get yourself unblocked by him/her
  1. It is your own strategy and it is blocked by Tradetron.
  • Solution: You can confirm this if Tradetron has blocked your strategy by checking the notification logs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MpT2PqsXrI&t=474s
    If yes, that means the strategy is blocked because it has run into a loop. Which means, entry and Exit conditions are true at the same time and the strategy is taking positions every sec. Please fix the conditions so that they are not true at the same time and redeploy.