What can be possible reason that my token gets invalid for my Aliceblue account?

I had generated token 8:30 and trades were happening but suddenly to got error execution in which y token was invalid.

Token can get invalidated for many reasons. Moreover, this also is different for different brokers.
Let us Go through the common ones
1. Alice Blue: If you logged into NEST/ANT Desk/ Mobi after we created the token for you, it invalidates the token already generated for Tradetron thereby invalidating your Trades. If you login to ANT WEB this issue will not be caused.

2. Fyers: If you login to Fyers mobile app it invalidates the token, there by stopping your trades in Tradetron. Now sometimes when you don’t even login to this Fyers Mobile app, it tries to connect in the background and can cause the same issue, we would suggest that you remove the Fyers Mobile App and use only browser web login

3. ProfitMart/Tradesmart/Zebu: The trading Terminal has to be kept logged in while the trades are going on. Even if you are logged in from the mobile will also work here.