Tranching setting to handle high quantity orders

I have a custom tranching requirement. Before I make the request, I would like to explain my strategy and scenarios why I need this.

In my Banknifty option buying strategy, I’m buying qty in value (1lac) System will buy number of qty (as per lots) that fits in 1lac (some +/- is understood)

System buys less quantity if option premium is high on Friday / Monday. As it nears expiry – say on Thursday, premium is very low and system starts buying MORE quantity. Till Thursday early morning, its fine but problem starts when premium getting very low towards EOD (in two digit figure) it crosses the upper limit set by the SEBI (1200qty in single order while I’m writing this)

Say for e.g. Premium is 75. The system will order 1350qty (100000/75 = 1333.333333333333). But due to max qty limit such orders are rejected by the broker.

Here, I can use current tranching setting of 50% or 25%. Even if I select 50% or 25%, by EOD, premium is so low (20-25Rs.), it’ll order for 5000qty in single order. Here again I’ll have to tweak the tranching setting to make it 10% or 20%. While doing this tranching setting, I ALSO don’t want multiple orders for small quantities in normal days when premium is low and qty is well managed below 1200 (SEBI Max freeze limit) (e.g. 300 or 400qty).

Till now, hope you have understood the problem of buying large quantities that crosses the upper limit AND multiple orders for small quantities.

Being a technical developer, I thought of having facility to provide custom tranching size (apart from current %), where strategy builder will manually enter max quantity in single order (SEBI limit of max qty size)

To summarize, I’m looking for something like this:

This way, system will check if current quantity request is more than tranching set by the user, it’ll divide and process accordingly.

Hope, I have tried my best to explain the requirement. If you still need further clarification / inputs, plz let me know.

Anyone, help me to achieve this plz?