Strategy going in a loop

Hi,
I am generating 2 alerts from tradingview. Alert 1 is for Call and alert 2 is for Put.
The strategy i define on tradetron is such that

1. On receiving alert 1, trigger call buy option defined in set 1
  2. On receiving alert 2, exit set 1 and trigger put buy option defined in set 2
    and continue this till the end of the day until universal exit condition triggers at 15:15.
    Unfortunately the strategy goes in a loop as soon as the second alert is generated.
    Exit for Set 1 and Entry for set 2 is from the same signal
    please review the entry and exit conditions attached and advice how to fix this

This is Entry for Set 1

This is Exit for Set 1

This is Entry for Set 2

This is Exit for Set 2

HI, I wanted to figure out if you were able to get a solution for this issue. I am also facing this issue.

thanks,

Yes, I was able to fix it with the help of Tradetron support.
Set 2 conditions in trading view,
key=trade and value = 1 (when you have to take a call)
key=trade and value = 3 (when you have to take a put)
in tradetron configure this
set 1 (where i take a call)
entry condition -
key=trade and value = 1
exit condition (when i exit call)
key=trade and value = 2
or
key=trade and value = 3
set 2 (where i take a put)
entry condition -
key=trade and value = 3
exit condition (when i exit put)
key=trade and value = 1
or
key=trade and value = 4
*** Please note - Keys/values for 3 and 4 were never created in trading view but configured in tradetron as per instructions of tradetron support and it works. I am running this stgrategy since 2 weeks now.

Many thanks. I was planning to explore the runtime variable feature to reset the variable. I guess the approach you suggested is more cleaner. thanks again. :+1:

hi @Bhavesh can you pls share the screen shot of tradetron how it looks after updating the values as you mentioned. I am sort of confused and still having loop issue.
Much thanks.

Hey, I am no longer running strategies based on trading view and unfortunately deleted the strategy so do not have screenshots. Could you share your screenshots, i could review them and suggest the issue with loops