How to make position from Candle Low or High when LTP will reach to that Price

Dear Team Tradetron Official and my Respected Expert Users,
Pls let me once guide for my below requirements and be obliged - -

1. Let’s My signal generated at a candle through a indicator .
  2. I want to Buy/ Sell on high/ low of that candle ( lets i assume it -1) when price will reach(LTP) to that high/ low till b4 next signal. How to build in position Builder
  3. And i want to add another condition that I want to buy/sell on next candle opening price when if any candle close will break the high of mine that signaled candle.
  4. Is need to define it on Position Builder, if such then how. Pks guide me with screenshot.
    Let me pls help, many ways i experimented but fails.
    Thank you,
    REQUIREMENTS ACCORDING TO SCREENSHOT - -
    Sir, look my picture, heart shaped candle close broken the lower band of Bollinger Band. I want to Sell when this low price will come. The arrow marked candle closed below heart shaped csndle low. So ibwant to take position from tjis csndle of heart shaped candle low only.

2m ago

agent avatar

I guess this sort of candle marking thing. This needs custom coding.

1 Like

Yesji, i got same reply from customer care. I m not from any software field so I have no idea on codes at all to build it

U r using vwap indicator?

1 Like

I too wanted a sell on entry candle low but not possible of now since entry candles ohlc is not avilable lateroñ. So any setu where u need to know wht was my entry candles open high low lose wont work

1 Like

Hi

I have similar requirment and as per Support we need to perform Pyton Code to achive this.
But I am thinking to put below Group in entry condition, I hope it will work. I am giving for long as I want to buy at pre-entry candle (-1) which satisfies all entry conditions
Group

LTP >= (HIGH of -1 candle )+ 5
or
LTP >+ (Highest High (5))+5

Here 5 is range of next five candles

So if this condition is not met within the time equal to the candle time -1, then your pre-entry candle becomes (-2), and just now finished candle becomes (-1). So from this point onwards it will be checking the condition on wrong candle.

We need to add group

Group

LTP >= (HIGH of -1 candle )+ 5
or
LTP >+ (Highest High (5))+5

Here 5 is range of next five candles

1 Like

It will take highest high of previous 5 candles first then as current candle closes then last 4 + candle that just closed and so on. Assuming that -1 candle in question was highest high amount previous five, this will work if the break out comes in next 5 candles. From 6th candle on wards it will not work.