How to develop logic in builder to wait for two triggers?

My requirement is like. Bot needs to check for some conditions and update a flag and once flag is updated it should check for another set of conditions and then take a Trade. how to achieve this in the builder?

For example… Lets assume bot is trading on pivot S1 and R1. My requirement is bot should check if LTP touches S! and then wait for LTP cross to S1+15 points then only buy.
lets see in figures let say BNF is trading at 45100 and S1 is 45000. LTP should touch 45000 and when LTP crosses 45015 the bot should place the order.

Thanks in advance

if you guys didn’t understan above points… here is the same question framed in ChatGPT :slightly_smiling_face: :?

How can I design a trading bot using a builder to execute trades based on specific market conditions? For instance, if the bot is trading on pivot levels S1 and R1, it should first monitor if the Last Traded Price (LTP) touches S1. Subsequently, it should wait for the LTP to cross S1 + 15 points before initiating a trade. Can you provide guidance on achieving this within the builder framework?