Help needed on ORB Strategy

Hi Guys - Can someone tell me whats wrong with my ORB strategy. Its not showing me backtest results.

My long condition criteria below and below that Qty formula.

Condition is 15 close crosses above first 15 mins high, Qty for the same is 2000 (Risk per trade ) / LTP minus first 15 mins low

Backtest results will start showing after 2-3 days… its still in beta mode… always check if all your conditions are working in papertrading mode before sending your stategy for backtesting… it will allow you to make any changes if needed otherwise you will just be wasting 1 backtesting count for a stategy that is not working according to your expectations…unless your plan has unlimited backtesting…

1 Like

It takes some time for backtest system to start backtesting. Please wait two days, if system supports keywords that you’ve used
It will start backtesting

1 Like

I may be wrong here but I see you have use Position (Close) at 0 i.e. current candle. Now theoretically, I see you what you want to do but practically as soon as close on current candle happens the candle is changed, the system will not get any time to test your conditions.

Try on paper trade and see if you get any results, else use a ‘-1’ on the position keyword instead of 0.

1 Like