Determine number of entries taken in a day on positional bank nifty futures strategy

I want to determine the number of entries taken in a day on a positional bank nifty futures strategy. Let’s say if the number of entries taken today is 3 I would like to hit universal exit.

Try this in Universal Exit:
Assuming you are taking only long entries:
Positions Detail (Entry, B, All, quantity, NIFTY BANK) >= Number(75) * multiplier
AND
Positions Detail (All, All, All, quantity, NIFTY BANK) = Number(0)

If you are taking both short and long entries and want total entries to be restricted to say 4. then
Positions Detail (Entry, B, All, quantity, NIFTY BANK) + Absolute(Positions Detail (Entry, S, All, quantity, NIFTY BANK)) >= Number(100)
AND
Positions Detail (All, All, All, quantity, NIFTY BANK) = Number(0)

@Sharad I think the issue with this will be that it is taking cummulative count and not per day basis. Since my strategy is positional it can continue on 2 entries for 3-4 day. I want the counter per day basis.

Oh yes, sorry, missed the positional part.
I think there is no direct solution with the existing keywords.

It can be done with external code.

OR a work around which will involve additional 3k capital and little extra brokerage which is quite less for liquid bees. It will work for determining number of exits and take universal exit when number of exits reaches a defined number.

In the main strategy for exit conditions, use Repair Continuous and not set exit condition.
Then in the same repair continuous in position builder along with the position to take exit (like selling the entered BN future) add a position to buy 1 Liquid Bee.
So every time exit taken 1 liquid bee is bought.
Now you can take universal exit with condition Position Details (All, All, All, quantity, Liquid Bees) >= 3.
So if on the day of deployment, it takes 3 exits, it will take universal exit.
And if the count of liquid bees doesn’t reach 3 before market closer you can square off liquid bees, so that from next day fresh count starts.
This can be done with another Repair Continuous:
Time(NSE) >= Number(15:28)
And
Positions Details (All, All, All quantity, Liquid Bees) > 0
In position builder for this repair continuous to square off Liquid Bees in Qty field you can chose Fx and there give formula Net Quanity(Instrument Name, Liquid Bees) so whatever quantity taken will be squared off.

Since Liquid bees price never changes there is no loss/gain due to trading them in this fashion and brokerage is very small.

Note: This doesn’t work buying Liquid Bees in entry condition position builder itself. For some reason, TT doesn’t by more than 1 of liquid bees when it is done with Entry position builder. Therefore it should be at the time of exit through Repair Continuous.
If you want to restrict to 3 entries only and not exits (like if 3rd entry is taken sometime during day, you want to take universal exit before market closes) then in universal condition you can have
Time(NSE) >= 15:25
And
Positions Detail (liquid bees) >=2
And
Traded Instrument (Entry…qty… Nifty bank) > 0 .