Aliceblue V2 - Error executing CNC orders

Hi Guys,

Im facing the below issue, for CNC orders, after switching to the new API V2 of Aliceblue.
Will really appreciate a solution.

Is it Tradetron fired order?

Yep, Do you use Aliceblue V2 API?
The algo was working fine for previous version of API, the new version is going to take a while to get stable. Users will need to be extra vigilant to avoid any mishap.

Eventually everyone has to move to new API for AliceBlue. Since last date is 30 Aug 2022.
Lets see how it goes by then…
Did u try again today??
Also did u add new broker AliceBlue(V2) in Broker & Exchanges section?

Yep, same issue with CNC orders.
Even for options I use SLL orders, and the pending SL orders are not getting cancelled. Guess, anyone using V2 will have to do some firefighting till things stabilises.

Did u call AliceBlue customer care? Maybe u can get some estimate as to when this issue will be solved…
Also did u add new broker AliceBlue(V2) in Broker & Exchanges section?

To my knowledge, you can trade with V2 API only after adding Aliceblue V2 as broker.
And Yes, Im in touch with Tradetron support.
Meanwhile, was hoping to chat with users who may be facing similar issues with V2 and get suggestions for any patchwork/juggard till V2 stabilises.

So, traded with AliceBlue V2 today.
Ran very well no issues, hope it is solved for u as well.

Good to hear that its working fine for you Kiran.
You are placing CNC orders? Is yes, can you please share the screenshot of the “Position Builder” tab.

Below is mine…it was working fine with the older API

My option orders are going through fine but still facing the same issue for CNC orders.
Reached out to Aliceblue but no resolution yet.

I trading in options so no CNC orders…
Only NRML orders…

Kiran…Do you use SLL orders for your option legs?
If yes, then does the pending SLL orders gets cancelled on EOD exit? or do you have to cancel them manually?

Im using SLL order and the pending legs are not getting cancelled on exit. (Previously it used to work fine, Till now V2 is causing more pain, yet to find any positive out of this new version).

Nope i dont use SLL orders in positions tab…
I have SL set in repair once condition…