Multiplier for Max Profit and PNL combination

Hi

This condition reads
If Max Profit >=3000 (*Multiplier) AND
PNL >=2000, Then exit

My doubt is, should I add the Multiplier keyword at PNL also?
I’ve seen examples of PNL and never is Multiplier used along with PNL keyword, so I am confused. Please help - obsiously, I need to be sure that all my trades and stops use same multiplier.

Thanks

I think, Multiplier should also be multiply with PNL. I have done in that way in my strategies!

It is definitely an incorrect condition that you have created.

For example:
You mentioned that your maximum profit was more than Rs. 3000. Once that amount is exceeded, the system checks the second requirement, which is that you mentioned, your PNL also greater than Rs. 2000. At that point, you exit.

This means, the system will exit Rs. 3000, as soon as your first condition meet, Max profit >3000 and PNL>2000. (This might wrong)

First of all understand that, the first condition is your max profit and second condition to be your stop loss condition.

For example:
Max profit >3000
PNL<2000

This indicates that exit will occur as soon as the 3000 maximum profit is breached and the PNL drops from 3000 to 1999.99.

Additionally, MAX profit and PNL are calculated using the entire strategy’s value; a multiplier is not required.

For example:
Maxprofit >3000
PNL<2000 * Multiplier
Assume 10 Lots is the multiplier.

Which meaning that only the exit occurs when PNL falls by 2000*10= 20,0000 loss breaches. So please, proceed with caution.

I’m hoping everything works out.

[email protected]